We’re one of the leading suppliers of both bespoke and traditional rubber profiles in the UK today. Our extensive catalogue contains thousands of dies for a range of different industries and sectors. Whether you need a rubber seal for your classic car or you’re a manufacturer who would like a brand new rubber profile designed for a particular product and delivered from scratch, our team is here to help.
Rubber profiles come in all shapes and sizes, of course, and are used in many different products. You can see them in everything from your kitchen toaster to your car engine, on airplanes, buses, in manufacturing machinery, and attached to windows and doors. In fact, you can walk through any town or city nowadays and you’ll probably be only a few feet from some type of rubber profile.
At COH Baines, we’ve made it our focus to produce high quality rubber profiles for both direct sale to the public and businesses not just in the UK but across the world. Browse our selection of standard dies below today to find out more.
Types of Rubber Profiles
There are many different types of rubber profile with a thousand different uses but the standard varieties tend to be D, L, P, T and U shaped. These can be purchased in any quantity and a range of sizes or we can create made to measure solutions for you.
- D Profiles: These are just the right shape for absorbing impact which makes them a great option if you need to protect a particular part of an engine or structure.
- L Profiles: Rubber angle profiles are used often to seal areas, wrapping around a base. They are important if you want a watertight or airtight seal and provide a protective barrier in areas where there are likely to be impacts.
- P Profiles: These rubber profiles tend to have a more specific use and are often found in wing beading, lock gate and joint seals, hatch and draft seals and gate seals.
- T Profiles: Rubber profiles shaped like a T are widely used by many industries. They are found in machinery like food processing equipment as well as construction and provide a tight but effective seal.
- U Profiles: These are another widely used rubber profile, found in seals of various types as well as being used for edge protection.
We also provide a range of other profiles including for glazing sections as well as beads and grips of various kinds. Rubber profiles can be manufactured in a variety of different materials from EPDM and Neoprene to natural rubber and Santoprene.
Why Choose COH Baines for Your Rubber Profiles
With more than 80 years of experience behind us, COH Baines is a family owned business that has great service at its heart. We probably know more about rubber profiles and their use in every industry than any other supplier and manufacturer today.
We don’t just offer standard dies. Our team are able to bespoke design a rubber profile to meet your needs, with a short run in time and delivery anywhere in the world. If you want to find out more, contact our team today.